Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Goat Milk or Soy Milk

As I was weeding through my personal blog I came across this post

Well, the goat milk didn't set so well on my little one's stomach. She spit it up just like she did whole cows milk. So we are on to soy milk. She is doing well with the soy milk and it is not causing any bm problems. I must say that soy milk isn't the best taste out there, it taste like soy beans- edamame that is, but my little one doesn't seem to mind at all.

I know that there are many out there who do not approve of soy. In my experience with my daughter, soy milk and soy formula worked the best for her stomach. Now that she is 6, we do cows milk fine. She doesn't drink alot of cows milk though. She tends to do more yogurt and limited cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment